Students in Grades 8 to Age 17 can connect with one of our local volunteers and get help and instruction with their math homework. Students should have specific needs and questions when they attend.
Need help with your Math homework? Our volunteer math tutor will help things add up!
Dates and times:
Wednesdays 4:00 - closing
Starting September 15 (Drop in)
No Registration Required, but first come first serve. Space limited.
If there are no students after the first 15 min, our volunteer will not stay.
General Library Use: As per the Alberta Health guidelines, the library will be implementing the following restrictions for general library use.
- Masks are required for anyone over 2 years of age in accordance with the Alberta Mask Mandate https://www.alberta.ca/masks.aspx in the library.
- Physical Distancing is required while using the library space.
- We will be operating at 1/3 fire capacity.
- Proof of vaccination will not be required to enter the building.
Programming Restrictions for Libraries:
Library programs for youth under 18 can continue if they follow the guidance for youth activities, which include:
- Screen youth for symptoms prior to participation. (Which will require parental drop off)
- Maintain 2 meters physical distancing, except between youth who are engaged in a physical activity.
- Maintain masking indoors, except for youth who are engaged in a physical activity.
- Youth programming that requires adult to support the youth (ex: a parent & tot story time) may continue under the guidance for youth activities, with the addition that adults must be masked at all times and remain 2 metres distanced from those outside their household at all times.
- Programming which contains a mix of adult and youth, where the adults are not required to support the youth (ex: a book club), would follow the guidance for adult activities and would not be permitted to continue indoors.
- Adult indoor programing is not able to continue indoors.